Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pathololgy Results

The surgeon called today with the pathology reports. The 2-day lab tests confirmed that she only has Stage 1 cancer and there is no cancer in her lymph nodes! We are extremely excited to hear that news today. The surgeon still thought she would have to go through chemo, but she will most likely not have to have radiation. The doctors are sending in an acupuncturist and massage therapist to help with the pain before she goes home later today.

11 comments:

  1. Thank God and the power of prayer!!!! What wonderful news, Carrie. I hope you get relief with the acupuncturist and the massage today. I have gotten good results with acupuncture as well. Get your rest girl! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Now for that stack of Netflix rentals and some TLC from all of us!

    Jeanne and Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie - God Bless for a speedy and complete recovery

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie,

    Glad to hear the news. I was hoping to visit you today but it sounds like you're getting out. Let me know if you're ok with getting visitors at home.

    By the way, in case you haven't heard, today is Dog Day at the office, and Scott Miller broadened the scope by bringing in a donkey! Its name is Duff.

    See ya later,

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie:

    The news is great! You'll continue to be in my prayers. Once you're settled in at home, I'll come for a visit.

    Missing you--

    skate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news Carrie! Thanks for the update!

    Keeping you in thoughts,
    Chrissy, Jon, Ruby and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that everything is going well. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Girls at GEM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Carrie. I was so surprised to hear about your cancer and surgery but delighted that everything is going well. My sister in law went through this a year ago. She elected to get California poppies for her tattoos . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carrie - I am so proud of you!!! I am looking forward to catching up with you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to hear this news! I am praying for you, Carrie!! Lots of love, Christina Tibesar

    ReplyDelete