Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Day 2
Carrie is doing exceptionally well today. Both of her surgeons have been in and said everything looks great. As long as everything continues to go well, she will be going home tomorrow. She is completely alert and coherent and even put on makeup this morning and had me straight-iron her hair. We're just praying the final pathology tests come back tomorrow showing her lymph nodes are definitely clear and she'll be on her road to recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's GREAT!!!! Make up and hair-do--I'll bet you look FABULOUS! I've got my Justins on today and am thinking of you. You're in my prayers
ReplyDeleteKelly, thanks for keeping us updated. We appreciate it!
skate
Carrie...wow. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you, and wish I wasn't
ReplyDeleteso far away. You are amazing and will get through this with flying colors like you always do. I'm looking forward to talking soon. Sending lots of love and well wishes your way!!! ~Jamie, Andy, Becca, Austin, Joe, and Mary Lynn in AZ (Kelly, thanks so much for the info)
Carrie,
ReplyDeleteI knew you wanted me to come and visit you, but now you've taken drastic measures! :-)
Seriousely, I wish I was there with you to give you a hug and distract you with stupid jokes. Me, my parents and Ard are thinking of you and sending as much positive energy as we can. Am actually also sending you the disgusting coffee you like so much and a cd of a Belgian artist called Novastar that is brilliant.
I love you, hang in there!
Ruth