Friday, October 9, 2009

Home

Carrie is at home and doing well. She is happy to be in her own bed and is now able to get some uninterrupted sleep. Her oncology appointment is October 21st, which is when she will find out more about her chemo treatments. Thank you for all of the kind messages and prayers! She really appreciates it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Carrie! I'm so glad you're home now. You are continuously in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that you will get some deep, restful sleep, which will help your body to heal.

    Perhaps you can enjoy the Minnesota sporting events going on this weekend on TV for a distraction...

    Take care, my friend!

    skate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Happy to know that you are at home. Ah, comfort...privacy...identity. Thinking of you lots, and looking forward to when I can come visit. Maybe we can throw the baton around a little, like old times...ha! :)
    Take good care. Love you! XOXO
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie - glad to hear the surgery was a success & outcomes are sounding positive. Time for rest, recovery & focusing on your needs; we'll try to keep the office going while you're out. Although we miss your positive attitude & caring spirit ... I guess it's our turn to return that to you as you typically do around here. Continued best wishes. Vince

    ReplyDelete